Following on from the initial measures communicated last week, and following France’s transition to Stage 3, Amiral Gestion is taking the following additional measures as of Monday March 16th:
• The functions essential to business continuity have been organized to operate completely on remote in an optimal manner.
• All employees who can work remotely do so from home, on-site presence is limited to the strict
• The company has activated all its technological tools for collaborative work and communication, allowing us to work completely off-site.
• All business travel is now prohibited, regardless of distance.
• All business appointments are replaced by conference calls or videoconferences or postponed to a
These additional measures and the deployment of the associated technological tools enable the company to operate at full capacity outside its physical premises and to be ready in the event of total containment decided by the authorities.
These measures will evolve according to the situation, which is assessed in real time within a crisis
management group specific to COVID-19 composed of the Chief Executive Officer, the Risk Manager, the General Secretary and the Chief Investment Officer.
For more information on the management of this crisis, you can contact your usual contact at Amiral Gestion.