Amiral Gestion, a French simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) with 629,983 Euros of fully paid-up share capital.
Registered under no. 445 224 090 RCS Paris
Asset management company authorised by the French Financial Markets Authority under number GP-04000038
Insurance brokerage company registered in the French Register of Insurance Intermediaries (ORIAS) under number 12065490.
Registered office and postal address
103 rue de Grenelle
75 007 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)1 47 20 78 18
Fax: +33 (0)1 40 74 35 64
Mr. François Badelon
French data protection law of 6 January 1978 (Loi informatique et liberté)
In application of the provisions of French law 78-17 dated 06/01/1978, as modified, relating to data protection and civil liberties (Loi relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés), a right to access and correct any personal data collected may be exercised with Amiral Gestion by post to the registered office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site and all the documents extracted therefrom are the intellectual property of AMIRAL GESTION, of its financial partners or of information providers. All the brands and corporate names mentioned on this site are strictly protected within the framework of the intellectual property code. The reproduction, transmission to a third party in any form whatsoever (whether free of charge or against payment), deletion and/or modification of all or part of the content of our website are strictly prohibited. The use of any information published on the websites amiralgestion.fr and amiralgestion.com for professional or commercial purposes (except for partnership agreements) is strictly prohibited.
Amiral Gestion would like to draw the attention of investors to the following points:
- The UCITS marketed by our company are subject to market fluctuations and have no associated means of protecting capital.
- Consequently, investors must not invest into our funds monies that they may require in the short-term (less than five years) or for which they are not prepared to accept the risk of capital loss.
- Investors should only subscribe to a mutual fund after having apprised themselves of the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) available on this website or on the French Financial Markets Authority’s GECO database.
- In any case, adequate diversification of investments is strongly recommended so as not to be exposed exclusively to the risks of the funds marketed by Amiral Gestion.
- The amiralgestion.com website and the services marketed by our company are intended for French investors and for residents of European states where their distribution is authorised. Non-residents are invited to contact the sales team. The Internet user acknowledges that using the website as such, as well as any activities that may be developed therefrom, are governed by French and European law. You may not use the information published on this website for purposes which may be against the laws and regulations in force in your country.
- This website was developed for informational purposes. Therefore, its content constitutes neither direct marketing nor any recommendation whatsoever. Investors are responsible for determining the appropriate and adequate nature of their investments.
Use of the Google Analytics service
Information regarding Quantalys
The information tables and graphs regarding the funds are provided by Quantalys France. This information is presented as of the date specified and on an “as-is” basis, with no guarantee as to their accuracy, reliability or completeness. They must be considered as such for any purposes whatsoever, even though they are based on information that is considered reliable.
The terms and conditions of use of Quantalys information are available here.